How Do I Become a Member?
The best way for you to find out whether or not our club is right for you is to come to our meetings as a guest. You can attend as a guest for free (no limits to attendance), but membership has its benefits.
- Competent Communicator Manual containing 10 speech projects plus three additional manuals on public speaking skills.
- Competent Leadership Manual including over 40 leadership roles to take on at weekly meetings.
- Internationally recognized certifications for CV building.
- Eligibility to participate in the major roles of the club: Chair, Table Topics Master, Toastmaster, and Evaluator.
- Eligibility to present prepared speeches to the club and receive constructive evaluations from fellow members.
- Monthly magazine subscription containing tips on speaking and news of upcoming events and seminars.
- Discounted prices on all items at the Toastmasters International online store
- Fee is $12/month + $20 initial signup (New member kit & Processing)
- 2 billing periods: October - March & April - September
- Each payment must reach the end of the payment cycle
- So if you want to become a member from October - March, it will cost 6(months)*$12 = $72 + $20 New membership fee = $92
- If you are interested in learning about our club fees, download the current membership application form to see details.
- (Fees may change annually, so we keep our forms updated.) Download the Membership Application Form.